Welcome to our online payments website!
Dear Valued Customer,
The Clackamas Water Environment Services (WES) payments system has changed to the Municipal Online Payments system. This new system offers you Paperless Billing, Quick Pay, Auto Pay and Account Management using your credit or debit card.
Helpful tips for signup
- The ePay online payment system is no longer available. Your ePay login will not work with the new system.
- If you paid other utilities using the Municipal Online Payments system, you can use your same login for our new system. Forgot your password?
- If you completed the Preauthorized Payment Agreement form for recurring payments using your checking or saving account, you will not be affected by the system change.
- Preauthorized payments from bank accounts only happen on the 20th of each month. If you’d prefer another day of the month, you can use your debit or credit card to set up recurring payments using this new online payments system.
- You will need your WES Account Number and Last Payment Amount when using Quick Pay and when registering for the new online payments system. See below for how to register.
- More questions? See Frequently Asked Questions at https://www.clackamas.us/wes/pay, call 503-742-4567, or email us at WESCustomerService@clackamas.us.
Let’s get started!
- Select Utility Billing then Quick Pay (no registration needed for a one-time payment) or select Login / Register at the top of the page to use the advanced features of our new online payments system.
- Don't have an account? Register by entering your email and a password of your choice. You will receive a New Account Registration confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org in your email inbox.
- Click Activate Account via the registration confirmation email welcoming you to Municipal Online Services then enter your email and password to login. You will be redirected to municipalonlinepayments.com/clackamaswes to login. See a step-by-step description of how to register your WES account.
- Click on the Register hyperlink and enter your full account number and last payment amount. If you are a new WES customer and this is your first billing, enter 0 for the payment amount.
- Add your WES account(s).
If you have trouble registering, please call 503-742-4567 Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm or Click Here to email us!