Welcome to City of Willard Online Payments website!
ATTENTION PHONE SCAM:
If you receive a phone call from the City of Willard, and are unsure of the individual calling, please DO NOT give them any information over the phone.
If you have received a phone call that you feel may be malicious please call City Hall to verify.
To Register you will need:
New account number format: 00-000000-00 and your last payment amount.
- Utility bills are due by the 10th of each month with a 10% penalty added after that date.
- For information on the last day to pay, payment arrangements, or cut-off please contact City Hall.
- Payment is NOT considered received until it has posted to your utility account.
- The confirmation email is a receipt of payment, not proof it has posted to your utilities account.
- If your account is in danger of disconnection, please contact City Hall before making a payment online.
- If your account has been disconnected for non-payment you may NOT pay online for reconnection. Please contact the office for reconnection of service.
- Other payment options are avaliable by calling City Hall
- Office Hours:
- 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Monday - Friday
- If you have any questions please call us at 417-742-3033.
ATTENTION: There is a $1.25 online transaction fee, plus a 3% convenience fee for each online payment