Online Payments Website
Welcome to our new utility billing system! Thank you for your patience during this transition. To utilize this new system, follow these steps:
- Register a new account with Municipal Online Services (Register)
- Activate your account via the registration confirmation e-mailed to you from Municipal Online Services. Please be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder if you don't see the confirmation come through.
- Add your utility account(s). You will be asked to provide your new account number and last payment amount. If this is your first billing, enter 0 for the payment amount. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Other Methods of Payment
In addition to our online payment system, we offer several other ways to make your payment:
- In person at the Municipal Services Facility with cash, check, money order, cashier's check, or credit/debit card.
- Set up automatic bank draft with the City's SmartPay program. E-mail inquiries to our utilities department: email@example.com
- Place payment in the drop box located in the Municipal Services Facility parking lot. Do not leave cash in the drop box.
- Remit payment via mail to: 3100 Belmont Blvd West Richland, WA 99353