-WEST LAKE HILLS PAYMENT PORTAL-
Wastewater Billing - To pay Wastewater bills please click here.
- Winter Water Averaging period starts 12/15/19- 3/15/2020.
- NON-RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CONTRACT FEE CHANGE: The new rates shall be set effective January 1, 2020, for NRCSA customers only.
- NRCSA Demand charge: $18.37
- NRCSA Volume Charge $17.78 (per 1,000 gallons)
ABOUT COURT ONLINE PAYMENTS: When paying online, an additional processing fee will be added. If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
- NOT ELIGIBLE TO PAY ONLINE:
- Minor charged with a violation involving
tobacco or alcohol
- Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- Posting a Cash Bond
- Requesting a Dismissal
PLEASE NOTE: "Prior to entering your plea of guilty or nolo contendere, you have the option to view all documents and evidence in your case, excluding those documents ordered withheld by a court of proper jurisdiction. By paying online, you waive your option to review the documents and evidence in your case."
"Paying online will result in a finding of guilt with a final conviction and judgment entered against you. When paying a parking violation online, you are taking ownership of the violation, therefore a finding of guilt with a final conviction and judgment will be entered against you."