Welcome to our online payments website!
It would be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. Several options are available to help you keep citations off your driving record and your charge MAY be eligibile for a compliance dismissal.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS. There are offenses that may incur surcharges from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- The City of Victoria Municipal Court created an “Open Court Day” which will be held starting at 1:00 PM on the fourth Monday of each month beginning September 25, 2017 excluding holidays. Citizens will not be arrested or detained during “Open Court Day”. Citizens must be checked in by 1:00 PM to be seen on the docket. Clerks will stop checking people in once the court room has reached capacity. The court would like to assist the community in understanding the full process of successfully handling your traffic citations to avoid warrants. If you have any questions regarding this, contact the City of Victoria Municipal Court at (361) 485-3050.
Upcoming scheduled Open Virtual Court Dates:
Day time E-Dockets
- April 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- May 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- June 28, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- July 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- August, 30, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Getting Specific Information About Outstanding Warrants or Citations
- To find out whether you have an outstanding warrant or citation, you may check online here or appear in person at 107 W. Juan Linn St (located at the corner of Main Street and Juan Linn Street)
You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- Requesting a deferred disposition
- Any violation involving tobacco, alcohol, or assault family violence
- Contesting the Ticket
- Under the age of 18 at the time of the violation
- Posting a Cash Bond
- PERSONS IN JAIL--YOU CANNOT USE THIS SERVICE TO PAY FOR A PERSON IN JAIL
- To make your payment online, please visit Municipal Court.
Requesting Driving Safety Course via web:
If you are requesting Driving Safety Course you must upload the required documents of Valid Class C Texas Drivers License, unless you are active military provide military ID with valid drivers license, and your proof of liability insurance card. No person speeding over 24 mph will be granted or allowed defensive driving. Failure to upload the required documents will result in denial of the request and your case being placed on a payment plan as a conviction. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD THERE BE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DOCUMENTS UPLOADED. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF YOUR ONLINE REQUEST FOR DEFENSIVE DRIVING. If you do not receive email correspondence from the court you may proceed to complete the required steps for defensive driving.
IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR A WARRANT OF ARREST ONLINE -- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
You may pay an active warrant of arrest using this online payment system but you are still subject to arrest until the payment has been processed and the court has reviewed the online payment. The court will clear the warrants during normal business hours; however, on weekends and holidays your payment will not be processed until the next business day following the holiday or weekend.
BY AGREEING TO CONTINUE MAKING A PAYMENT I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ALL MY RIGHTS TO A TRIAL. MAKE SURE TO PRINT A RECEIPT AND KEEP WITH YOU FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT.