Online payments may result in a conviction on your driving record. If you would like to know options available to keep your citation off of your driving record, please contact the Court BEFORE using the online payment system.
DO NOT use the online payment system if any of the following apply:
- You want to request an extension or payment plan
- Your violation involves tobacco or alcohol
- You want to contest the citation
- You were under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- You are posting a cash bond for a warrant
Warrants paid online will clear by 5:00 PM the same day or 5:00 PM the next business day following a weekend or holiday. Any holds on your Texas Driver's License usually will take 24 hours (1 business day) to clear in the DPS system.