*** TO QUICKPAY CLICK HERE***
Shutoff for month is set for March 31, 2020
First time using the online utility site and need guidance to get setup? Follow these 7 steps and you will be set up in no time.
1. Click on the Register button at the top right corner of this webpage
2. Enter your email address and other personal information
3. Check the email account entered, once you receive the confirmation email, click on the link provided
4. After clicking on the link in your email, login to the online utility website
5. Once in your online site click the Utility Billing tab
6. Click on the Add Account button – you will need your account number with dashes (##-######-##) and last payment amount (if you are a new customer and have not received a utility bill at your current address, enter 0.00 for the last payment amount)
7. You should now be able to see your utility account detail online
* If you need to access multiple utility accounts online complete step 6 until all utility accounts are registered.
ATTENTION! BEGINNING APRIL 1, 2019 THERE WILL BE NO AFTER HOUR RECONNECTS FOR NON-PAYMENTS! RECONNECTS WILL ONLY BE DONE DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
City Homepage, please click Here!
To View our Rates See Below:
Due to holidays, weekends, and weather conditions, the date that your meter is read may vary slightly from month to month. Meters are read as close to the 1st of the month as possible, bills are billed out around the 28th of the month with bills due the 18th of the following month.
For residential garbage service, please call Rapid Removal at (660)654-4287
For residential recycling service, please call New Hope at (660)339-7880
For billing, please contact our office at (660)359-2281