Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
It would be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. Several options are available to help you keep tickets off your driving record.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Court Clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required. The Court office accepts cash or money orders, Visa or Mastercard.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS. (Unless you have already appeared in court and are wanting to pay fees due).
You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following applies to you:
- If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- Requesting a driver's safety course, deferred disposition or extension
- Any violation involving tobacco or alcohol
- Contesting the Ticket
- Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- Posting a Cash Bond
- Requesting a Dismissal
You can search by name or one of the following:
- Driver's License Number / Date of Birth
- Citation Number (ticket #)
The use of this online payment system also charges a $1.50 transaction fee and $5.00 convenience fee.
Please use the link below to make online payments: