Welcome to our online payments website!
Effective 3/1/2020, convenience charges of $1.25 and 1% of the transaction amount will be added to all online payments.
If you would like to make a payment only, go to the Utility Billing option on the right of the screen and make a Quick Pay. Please note that you will need to register for a new user account to access our online billing portal to access history, etc. Please note that we do not accept American Express, only MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards.
Here are items you will need to complete your registration :
Last Payment Amount
Let's get started.
1. Click "Register" located near the top-right.
2. Fill in the required fields: Email, Name, Password, Confirm Password
3. Click "Create Member"
4. You will receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Click the link to confirm your email address.
1. Click "Login" located near the top-right.
2. Log in with the information from your Registration process. (email address and password)
3. Click the "Utility Billing" tab.
4. Click "Add an Account".
5. Enter your "Account number" and "Last Payment Amount" and then click "Add Account"
If you have multiple accounts with us, you can repeat steps 4 and 5 to manage all of your accounts with a single log in.
If you need help! Please call our office at 909-982-4107.