New Customers to the City of Roxboro:
Please visit our office to establish your account. You will need to complete an application for services, provide a photo ID, and s Social Security card. (A customer may opt to not provide a social security card but he/she will incur the maximum deposit). You will need to provide proof of residency (rent receipt, lease or deed) and pay a deposit based on credit worthiness.
Existing City of Roxboro Customers:
To create your new online payment account follow the procedures below:
- Click the Register link (upper right-hand corner).
- You will be prompted to provide an Email, Name, Phone Number, and Password.
- You will receive a confirmation email, click the link in the email to activate your account.
- Login to your new online account.
- You will be prompted to Add an Account; please use your account number, which is on all of your bills.
- You will have options to save a payment method to your online account.
- For future payments, you will only need to login to your new online payment account.