Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
Important Municipal Court Payment Information
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online. Some violations will require your appearance in court or the payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the Municipal Court prior to submitting your payment.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may result in a conviction being reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
You MAY NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- You desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- You are requesting a driving safety course, deferred disposition or extension
- Any violation involves tobacco or alcohol
- You are contesting the citation
- You are posting a cash bond