Welcome to our Account Details Website!
The following services are available:
Pay court citations online with Visa or MasterCard. Convenience fees do apply. Go to www.payrobinsontx.com
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some may require a court appearance or payment in the Municipal Court clerk’s office as additional paperwork must be completed.
In some cases online payments may not apply:
- Under the age of 18
- Plea of not guilty
- Request of driver’s safety course/dismissal
- Tobacco or Alcohol Violation
If any portion of the fine is paid on the 31st day after the date of judgment, a $25.00 one time payment fee will be added to each violation.
Use the following link to pay online: Municipal Court
Notice**Beginning July 1, 2018, all Debit/Credit Card payments are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee. New payment website is www.payrobinsontx.com.
Attention: If your services have been disconnected for non-payment DO NOT PAY ONLINE.
You need to come into the utility office to make payment to be sure services are reinstated.
Methods of Payment:
* Draft Payment: from your bank account either on the 10th or 25th (depending on your billing Zone). Come to City Hall to sign up or print form here to fill out and return to City Hall by mailing or dropping it off at 111 W. Lyndale Ave. Robinson, Texas 76706.
* Mail Payment: City of Robinson, 111 West Lyndale Ave., Robinson, Texas 76706.
* Drive-Thru Depository: available 24 hours a day located at City Hall for your convenience.
* Bill Pay Service thru your banking institution: please allow at least ten days for payment to be received.
* MasterCard & Visa credit card payments at City Hall: Phone payments are no longer accepted effective 10-1-12.
* Online payments: MasterCard & Visa payments accepted online see link below.
- View and pay utility bills online with MasterCard & Visa. Beginning July 1, 2018, 3.5% Convenience fees do apply. New online payment website is www.payrobinsontx.com. Click on the link below to register. First-time users will need their account number and the last amount paid. From then on you only need your email address and password for future logins. Convenience Fees only apply when making a payment. A customer can view their account balance at any time, with no fees.
* Once you have registered you can click the "sign up for e-bill" link to receive your utility bill by email.