Clipboard with pencil checking boxes.

Make your Small Claims Judgment Payments Online!

The Civil Division handles cases in which the amount of money in dispute does not exceed $15,000. Complaints involving landlord tenant disputes, rent escrows and appeals to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles are filed with this division. The civil division also handles small claims cases, in which the amount of money in dispute is $6,000 or less.

Please provide your case information below to submit your payment. Civil case payments are reflected on your case within* 48 business hours*.

Small Claims Judgment Payment
Used to contact you in case of problem with payment
Phone Email
Payment method
Payment Details
Payment amount
Convenience Fee (Credit Card) 5.00% (of subtotal)
Note: a minimum charge of $1.00 will be applied.
Municipal Online Payments Fee (Credit Card) $1.00

Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

Contact us