Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By paying your fine on this website you understand:
1. No online payments will be accepted for:
- To request to take Defensive Driving for a ticket dismissal
- To request Deferred Disposition from the court for a particular case.
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases
- Minors (under the age of 21) charged with an alcohol-related offense, or tobacco (under the age of 18.)
- Case is in bond forfeiture
These cases must be handled in person at the court.
2. With prior approval from the court, you may pay online the court approved monthly payment on a balance owed, or for any special expense fees as per your deferred disposition agreement.
3. By paying your fine before appearing in court,
- You have waived your right to a trial by judge or jury.
- A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
- Payments may be posted the following work day; payments can be verified by calling 281.997.5900.
- Fines and/or warrant payments paid on a Friday, will not post until the following workday.
- The Court is not responsible for late payment.
Notice: Please be advised that a voluntary online payment will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety and forfeits any right to request a Driving Safety class or Deferred Disposition for possible dismissal of your citation.
4. If you are paying a Warrant of Arrest online:
You may pay an active warrant for arrest using this online payment system, but you are still subject to arrest until the Judge has accepted your payment as a plea of guilty or nolo contendre (no contest) and the case has been processed. The court will usually receive your online payment the following business day; however, on weekends and holidays your payment will not be processed until the next business day following the weekend or holiday. If you are paying a warrant for an incarcerated person, please contact 281.997.4316 to advise Dispatch of the payment so a release can be sent to the appropriate jail.
5. If you wish to plea Not Guilty, do not make payment of your fine. Contact the Court at 281.997.5900 for information on pleading Not Guilty.
If you are experiencing difficulty paying your fine online, it is your responsibility to contact the Municipal Court to ensure your citation is taken off in a timely manner.
If you have difficulties when using the online payment option, your other options to pay are:
- Pay by mail – Mail money order made payable to “Pearland Municipal Court” to:
Pearland Municipal Court
PO Box 84609
Pearland, Texas 77584
The date that the letter is postmarked (stamped by your postal service) is the date that Clerks use to note the payment date. Do not send cash. Send only a money order through the mail. Be sure that the Clerk can identify the case from your mailing.
- Pay in person (must be defendant on cases where there is no plea yet entered) at:
Pearland Municipal Court
2555 Cullen Pkwy.
Pearland, Texas 77581