NOW AVAILABLE: No more paper!
Sign up to receive your monthly bill electronically via e-mail.
- On the monthly fees page, click on the "SIGN UP FOR e-BILLING" link in the menu on the right.
The following services are currently available:
- Payment of monthly police, fire, floodwall, and sanitation fees.
- Payment of grass & weed mowing, vacant property registration, and other amounts due.
- Initial application and renewal of business licenses.
How to register your online account:
- Click "Register" in the top-right corner of the website. Enter a valid email address, your name, phone number and password. An email will be sent to the address entered requiring you to confirm your email address. Once your email address is confirmed, you may log into the site.
Assign your various billing accounts to your online profile. Under the applicable billing type (monthly or periodic), you will be prompted to add an account. You will need the account number from your statement and the amount of your last payment to successfully add an account. You may add multiple accounts and elect to pay all at once or individually. In the business license module, you will be prompted to associate existing licenses to your account following the on-screen instructions.
Notice of Transaction Fee:
A Municipal Online Payment Fee of $1.25 is charged by a third-party per payment transaction for online payment portal hosting services. This fee is not assessed or received by the City of Parkersburg.
Finance Department Office Hours:
The Finance Department is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 4pm and closed on holidays.