Welcome to our online payments website!
Please read ALL of the information below before making a payment.
The online service is a secure site. VISA OR MASTERCARD ONLY.
Transaction fees do apply.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS.
You may NOT pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- - Contesting the Ticket
- - Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- - Posting a Cash Bond
- - Requesting a Dismissal
- If you have WARRANT(S) and are trying to pay using the online services you MUST CALL FIRST during business hours in order to do so.
- If you have been charged with a VIOLATE PROMISE TO APPEAR you must also pay this violation. If it is not paid, it will go to WARRANT.
- If you would like to discuss a payment plan, you must contact the court to make arrangements.
- To View Citations or to Make Payments: click here - Municipal Court
If you have any questions you may contact the court Monday - Friday, 8am -4pm at 940-648-3473. Please note the Court does not correspond via Email or Fax requests, nor do we take any responsibility for its delivery.