Welcome to the McKinney Municipal Court’s online payment system. Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some require a court appearance because of the type of offense or age of defendant. Additionally, paperwork may be required as part of your request.
This system will not accept payments for:
- Juveniles age 16 or under either before or after a court appearance
- Minors ages 17 to 20 who received an alcohol or tobacco related charge (court appearance required)
- Charges involving an allegation of family, domestic, household or dating violence (court appearance required)
This system will allow you to:
- Pay in full
- Make a payment on an approved, existing payment plan
- Pay the fee for deferred disposition previously approved by the judge
This system will allow you to request and make a payment for the following (when eligible):
- Deferred Disposition Probation
- Driving Safety Course
Online payments require the defendant to waive his/her right to a jury trial and enter a plea of Nolo Contendere or Guilty. Be aware that if you are not requesting Deferred Disposition Probation or a Driving Safety Course through this online system and are only entering a plea and paying online without a formal request to the court to keep the violation(s) off your record, this will constitute a conviction that may be reported to your driving record or a criminal record as required by law.
Note: a convenience fee of $2.50 - $3.50 will be applied.