Welcome to our online payments website!
Our mission is to handle violations in accordance with state law and city ordinances, and to see that every person is treated fairly. If you have received a ticket or citation from a McAllen peace officer, a McAllen ISD peace officer, a STC peace officer or a McAllen code enforcement officer you would contact the Municipal Court.
The following services are available online:
A conviction of an offense under a traffic law of this State or a political subdivision of this State may result in the assessment on your driver’s license of a surcharge under the Drivers Responsibility Program.
A second or subsequent conviction of an offense under the Texas Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility Act will result in the suspension of your driver’s license and motor vehicle registration unless you file and maintain evidence of financial responsibility with the Department of Public Safety for two years from the date of conviction. The department may waive the requirement to file evidence of financial responsibility if you file satisfactory evidence with the department showing that at the time this citation was issued, the vehicle was covered by a motor vehicle liability insurance policy or that you were otherwise exempt from the requirements to provide evidence of financial responsibility. If your citation is for a traffic offense and you fail to appear in court or to satisfy any judgment against you as required by law, you may be assessed an additional fine and may be denied the renewal of your driver’s license.
- Online payments require Credit/Debit card authorization (Visa, Master Card & Discover only)
- Citations must be paid one at a time.
- This system will not accept payments for citations issued before April 1, 2006.
- This system will not accept payments for citations issued to juveniles.
- This system will not accept payments for citations issued to minors with alcohol or tobacco related offenses.
- This system will not accept payments for any alternative sentencing programs such as teen court, tobacco, alcohol or options programs.
- This system will not accept payments of fines for persons in jail.
- This system will accept payments for citations in Warrant Status.
- For any other arrangements, you must go by the Municipal Court in person at 1601 N. Bicentennial, McAllen.