Welcome to our online payments website!

To make a payment, you must have a citation number, driver's license number, or vehicle information available.

Riley County Police Department tickets begin with a capital "A" and Kansas State University Police Department tickets begin a capital "K." You must put the proper letter in front of the number to locate your ticket.

If you have a parking ticket that begins with a "J," you will need to enter it as a "V." For example, ticket number J10246 should be entered as V10246.

If you have a ticket for overparking in a timed zone, you will need to add a "P" to the beginning of the ticket number when entering it. For example, ticket number 12345 should be entered as P12345.