First time using the online utility site and need guidance to get setup? Follow these 7 steps and you will be set up in no time.
1. Click on the Register button at the top right corner of this webpage
2. Enter your email address and other personal information
3. Check the email account entered, once you receive the confirmation email, click on the link provided
4. After clicking on the link in your email, login to the online utility website
5. Once in your online site click the Utility Billing tab
6. Click on the Add Account button – you will need your account number (##-####-###) and last payment amount (if you are a new customer and have not received a utility bill at your current address, enter 0.00 for the last payment amount)
7. You should now be able to see your utility account detail online
* If you need to access multiple utility accounts online complete step 6 until all utility accounts are registered.
If you need any assistance or have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our office during business hours by phone at (660) 385-3173 or stop by our office located at 106 W. Bourke Street, Macon, MO 63552.