Welcome to our online payments website!
It would be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. Several options are available to help you keep tickets off your driving record.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS.
You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- - If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- - Requesting a driver's safety course or extension
- - Any violation involving tobacco or alcohol
- - Contesting your citaiton
- - Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- - Posting a Cash Bond
Please use the link below to make online payments: