Welcome to our online payments website!
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online. Some will require you to appear in person at the Municipal Court clerk's office or to appear in court before the Judge. Please read all of the information listed below before you proceed.
You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- If you desire to keep a violation off of your Driving Record
- If you wish to request a Driver's Safety Course (DSC) or Deferred Disposition (CDL holders are not eligible for these options)
- If you wish to Contest the Citation
- If you are posting a Cash Bond
- If you are requesting a Dismissal
You CAN NOT pay the citation on line:
- If you are under the age of 17 at the time of the violation (Juveniles charged with any offense are required by law to appear with a parent or legal guardian before the Judge.)
- If you are a minor charged with a violation involving Tobacco or Alcohol (Minors charged with these offenses are required by law to appear before the Judge)
Before you complete the payment transaction you will be required to enter a plea of guilty or no contest. Once you have made your plea and payment online, refunds will not be issued.
If you have any questions please call 903-237-1186
before you make an online payment.
A service charge will be added to your total.