Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
Tips for Court Payments
- You must set up a payment plan with the court clerk in order to make partial payments online.
- All payments will include a 5% Processing Fee and a $2.50 Online Payment Fee.
Tips for Utility Billing Payments
- To pay your water bill you must create a login. Under the Utility Billing tab, you must create your login by clicking on the Member Registration link. After filling out required information, an email will be sent to the confirmed email address you gave under member registration. You then login with your email and newly formed password (password created during member registration).
- No partial payments will be accepted. Payment must be paid in full before the cut off date to avoid disconnection.
- If you pay your bill after the 25th of the month your account may reflect the new bill; therefore, you will have to pay the current and new bill.
- Online payments will not be accepted on the Wednesday following the 27th of each month during our Water Cutoff Process.
- Payments received after 5:00 pm will be processed the following business day. (If services are disconnected for non-payment and payment is made after business hours services will be restored the following business day)
- All payments will include a $2.50 Online Payment Fee.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.