The Killeen Municipal Court allows online payments in full, partial payments on existing payment plans, and the ability to request a driver's safety class to dismiss a qualifying violation.
TO REQUEST DRIVER'S SAFETY ONLINE
1) You must enter a plea of guilty or no contest (plea options available during the online process)
2) Provide the folllowing documents during the online process:
• Texas driver's license (or a copy of your military identification with a valid out of state driver's license)
• Current proof of insurance
• Court cost in the amount of
$144.00 (violations that occured outside of a school zone); or
$169.00 (violations that occured in a school zone)
• Driver's safety request affdavit and information sheet (this form is available
during the online process) This form must be notarized!
BE ADVISED THAT YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF:
- THE COURT DOES NOT RECEIVE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE
- THE REQUEST IS MADE PAST YOUR ORIGINAL APPEARANCE DATE
You are only eligible to request the driver's safety course for one (1) qualifying violation. If you were cited for more than one violation you have the option of paying those violations in full using this website; or, contact the court to discuss options for any subsequent violations.
PAYMENT IN FULL (NO DRIVER’S SAFETY COURSE IS BEING REQUESTED)
1) You must enter a plea of guilty or no contest and waive your right to a jury trial. Be advised that it is a criminal offense for anyone, other than a licensed attorney representing the defendant, to enter a plea on the defendant’s behalf.
• "No Contest" is not an admission of guilty; however, you have elected to take responsibility for the violation and pay a standard fine.
• "Guilty" is an open admission of guilty.
By selecting a "No Contest" or "Guilty" plea you have made the decision to not contest the citation and have opted instead to pay a standard fine. The judge will enter a finding of guilt and the violation will be reported accordingly.
2) If the violation is traffic, the Department of Motor Vehicles will be notified and this violation will appear on your driving record.
3) You will no longer be eligible to complete a driver’s safety course for dismissal of the offense.
If you were cited for a violation that may qualify for dismissal, such as expired registration, no insurance, or expired driver’s license, do not use this website. Contact the court for assistance.
PAYMENT ON EXISTING PAYMENT PLANS
• Submit online payment based on the existing order previously approved by the Court.
Payments made after 11:59 pm will be posted to the following work date. Fines paid on a Friday will not post until the following work date.
CASES NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ONLINE PROCESSING due to mandatory statutory requirements or local policy.
• Family Violence offenses
• Deferred Disposition (unless pre-approved)
• Bond Payments (you must appear in person to submit a bond payment)
• Juvenile Cases
• Minor Alcohol/Tobacco Offenses
• Compliance Dismissals
Please contact the Municipal Court for information regarding these types of cases. You can email the court at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must contain photo identification, full name and the citation number.
A processing fee of $2.00 is added to all on-line accounts. You can also pay your citation in person at 200 East Avenue D, Suite D and no fee will be assessed. If you continue with on-line payment you accept paying the $2.00 processing fee.
Click here to continue with payment in full, payment on an existing payment plan, or to request a driver's safety course for a qualifying violation.