Welcome to our online payments website!
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AND COURT PERSONNEL CANNOT CHANGE PAPERWORK TO KEEP THIS OFF A DRIVING RECORD ONCE PAID.
Any warrant paid online will be recorded as a conviction. If payment is made outside business hours, the warrant will not be cleared until the following business day.
IF DEFENDANT IS IN JAIL, DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT ON THIS SITE! PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE AT THE JAIL WHERE DEFENDANT IS INCARCERATED. PAYMENT ON THIS SITE CANNOT BE VERIFIED AFTER HOURS OR ON THE WEEKEND DELAYING RELEASE OF DEFENDANT!
In Custody Keller jail - pay fine https://app2.teleasy.com/Kellerwebportal/InmatesDetails.aspx
In Custody Tarrant County- pay fine https://inmatesearch.tarrantcounty.com/
If you desire to keep this violation off your driving record, you may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- - If you desire to keep the violation off your driving record
- - Requesting a driver's safety course, deferred disposition or extension
- - Any violation involving a minor with tobacco or alcohol
- - Contesting the citation
- - Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- - Posting a Cash Bond
- - Please go to the Available Services in the top right corner to proceed to pay a Keller citation:
If you are trying to pay a Colleyville Citation, please click on the link below: