Keller Municipal Court
Welcome to our online payments website!
It would be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. Several options are available to help you keep tickets off your driving record.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED..
Payment for a Warrant to be Cleared: Any warrant paid online will be recorded as a conviction. If payment is made outside business hours, the warrant will not be cleared until the following business day.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to DPS.
You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- - If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- - Requesting a driver's safety course, deferred disposition or extension
- - Any violation involving a minor with tobacco or alcohol
- - Contesting the citation
- - Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- - Posting a Cash Bond
- - Please go to the Available Services in the top right corner to proceed to pay a Keller citation:
If you are trying to pay a Colleyville Citation, please click on the link below: