Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
- View and pay Municipal court citations online.
- View and pay Utility Billing accounts online.
- To Connect, Disconnect or Transfer services go to www.huttotx.gov.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court Clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
You may NOT pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- Requesting a driver's safety course or deferred disposition
- Minor charged with a violation involving tobacco or alcohol
- Under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- Posting a Cash Bond
- Requesting a Dismissal
If any portion of court costs or fines are paid on the 31st day after the date of judgment, the defendant shall pay an additional $25.00 per violation as required pursuant to Sec. 51.921, Government Code.
Paying online will result in a finding of guilt with a final conviction and judgment entered against you. When paying a parking violation online, you are taking ownership of the violation, therefore a finding of guilt with a final conviction and judgment will be entered against you.