- There is a $1.25 fee per transaction that goes to our billing software company. Unfortunately, we have no control over this fee.
- To receive your bills via email, send your name & account number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location IDs are for payments on this website ONLY. For all other payment methods, including online billpay through your bank, use your account number(s) found on your bill.
- There are two different location IDs for sewer and water.
Click here to find your location ID.
Example location ID: MAR1-012588-0000-01.
Location IDs are ONLY used on this payment site.
If you have any questions call our office at (269) 672-5588. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
These Items Cannot Enter the System
• Oil, grease, gas, or solvents
• Flushable wipes, baby/sanitary wipes, or towelettes
• Dental floss or cotton swabs
• Storm or surface water
• Feminine hygiene products
• Sanitary napkins or diapers
• Syringes of any kind
• Glass, metal, or wood
• Eggshells or seafood shells
• Explosive or flammable materials
• Cat litter
• Sand, gravel, or aquarium rocks
• Plastic of any kind
*This is not a complete list. Call if you have questions about a specific item.
- Sewer rates are $93 per quarter.
- Water rates are $66 each quarter plus $2 per 1,000 gallons used.
- There is a 10% late fee for overdue bills.
- Accounts more than 6 months overdue are delinquent, penalized an additional 6%, and applied to winter property taxes.
- Failure to receive your bill does not waive the late fee.
We are closed on the following Holidays:
- Good Friday- March 30
- Memorial Day- May 28
- Fourth of July- July 4
- Labor Day- September 3
- Veteran's Day- November 12
- Thanksgiving- November 22 & 23
- Christmas Eve- December 24
- Christmas- December 25
- New Year's Eve- December 31
- New Year's Day- January 1