Remaining unpaid 2018 property taxes must be paid in person at City Hall. Only cash, money orders, or cashiers checks will be accepted.

Having problems finding your parcel?

Try the following tips:

  1. When searching by name, enter your last name, then first name with no punctuation. E.g. "DOE JON", "SMITH SARAH", etc. USE ALL CAPS!
  2. Your receipt number can be found on the top right of your tax statement.
  3. Your parcel number can be found on the top left of your tax statement.