Welcome to the Grapevine Municipal Court payment site.
Thank you for processing your citation online. If you have questions about your citation or wish to enter a plea of not guilty you can contact the Court at 817-410-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some will require your personal appearance.
If you believe the amount due on your citation is incorrect, please contact the Court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that unless you are requesting (and are eligible for) deferred disposition or you have already been granted deferred disposition, pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction which will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
You may not pay online if:
1. You are requesting to take Teen Court, requesting a payment plan, or requesting community service;
2. You are requesting a compliance dismissal;
3. You are charged with a tobacco/e-cigarette violation;
4. You are charged with an alcohol violation and you were age 20 or younger on the date of the offense;
5. You were younger than 17 on the date of your offense;
6. You wish to contest the charge or request a dismissal;
7. You want to post a cash bond;
8. You were charged with the offense of Assault Family Violence.
You may not pay online for a defensive driving fee or Teen Court fee that is past due.
To continue to online payments click here: Pay your citation