The Golden Municipal Court allows you to make your payment online if your citation is marked as payable. Below are your advisement of your rights:
- I have the right to be represented by an attorney at my own expense.
- I have the right to deny the allegations on my ticket and have a final hearing.
- I have the right to remain silent and any statements made by me may be used against me.
- I have the right to testify, subpoena witnesses, present evidence and cross-examine any witnesses.
- My plea and any answer must be voluntary and not the result of undue influence or coercion by anyone.
- I understand the City Attorney must prove my guilt or liability beyond a resonable doubt.
- If found guilty or liable, I have a right to appeal.
- An admission of guilt or liability constitutes a waiver of the foregoing rights and any right to appeal.