The Golden Municipal Court allows you to make your payment online if your citation is marked as payable. Below are your advisement of your rights:
1. I have the right to be represented by an attorney at my own expense.
2. I have the right to deny the allegations on my ticket and have a final hearing.
3. I have the right to remain silent and any statements made by me may be used against me.
4. I have the right to testify, subpoena witnesses, present evidence and cross-examine any witnesses.
5. My plea and any answer must be voluntary and not the result of undue influence or coercion by anyone.
6. I understand the City Attorney must prove my guilt or liability beyond a reasonable doubt.
7. If found guilty or liable, I have a right to appeal.
An admission of guilt or liability consitutes a waiver of the foregoing rights and any right to appeal.