Fair Oaks Ranch, TX
Welcome to our online payments website!
The following services are available:
- Municipal Court - It would be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. Several options exist to help you, but not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court, or requires payment to be made in the Municipal Court Clerk's office as additional paperwork may be required.
- If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
- Be aware that pleading and paying online will constitute a conviction being reported to DPS.
- You may NOT want to pay online if any of the following apply to you:
- - If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record
- - Requesting a driver's safety course, deferred disposition or extension
- - Any violation involving tobacco or alcohol
- - Contesting the Ticket
- - Requesting a Dismissal
- Utility Billing - FORU Online Payments provides residents the ability to view your account's current status, balance, consumption history, transaction history, and the convenience to pay your bill online.
- If you believe the amount due on your account is incorrect, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk's office prior to submitting your payment.