Register A New Account
- Click Log In/Register in the upper right hand corner of this page. Select the link to register at the bottom.
- Enter in your Email, Name and Password. Phone Number is optional. Select Register, when done.
Note: Secure passwords are at least six characters long, include capital and lowercase letters, include at least one number, and include at least one special character (!, +, @, #, /, etc.)
- An email is sent to your email address to confirm that your address is correct. Check your email to find the “Thanks for registering!” email.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and activate your account. The link returns you to the login page for your online services website.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Click on Link to Add to My Services.
- Click on Link for Utility Billing.
- Click on Add Account.
Note: You will be prompted to input your Account Number and Last Payment Amount.
Looking for the latest news about what's happening in Edgerton? Download the monthly newsletter.
Utility Payment Information
The City of Edgerton provides water, sewer, and contracts with Gardner Disposal for trash service for residents.
Utility bill payments are due on the 15th of every month by 4:30 p.m.
All payments not received before 4:30 p.m. on the 15th of every month are subject to a penalty charge of 10% of the unpaid balance.
To avoid water service disconnection, payment is required by 4:30 p.m. on the 25th of the month. A reconnection fee of $25 (during normal business hours) or $100 (after hours) will also be added.
Customers wishing to discontinue services due to moving or otherwise will need to fill out a Termination Request Form (providing forwarding information) and return it to City Hall. Any service not terminated will continue to be subject to billing.
Questions about your account? Contact City Hall at 913-893-6231.