Welcome to our online payments website!
Due to continued escalation of the federal and state emergency related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the recent extension of the Shelter In Place order by the Health Officer of Sonoma County (Order No. C19-03), City offices remain closed to the public.
Payments and basic account information for water and sewer is available 24/7 by calling 833-282-0825.
Customer service is available Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5:30pm at 707-665-3631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following City services are available:
Within Easy Pay you can processes and pay for the following City Services:
- Dog Licenses
- Donations for K-9 Fund
- Commercial and Residential Alarm Permits
Within Business Licenses you can register with the City to either apply for a new business license or renew your existing business license.
Within Utility Billing you can do the following:
- View and pay Utility Billing accounts online
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Set up automatic payments
- Schedule stop service for your account
Customer Assistance Program
No water service will be disconnected for non-payment during the City Proclaimed Local Emergency due to the Shelter-In-Place Order
Should you need assistance in making a payment, Payment Plans will be made available.
- Payment plans include a short term extension or an alternative payment arrangement as discussed within on our Discontinuation of Residential Water Service for Nonpayment Policy. Please fill out the application HERE.
- Please call City staff at 707-665-3631 so we can see what we can do to help you.