Welcome to our online payments website!
Payments and basic account information for water and sewer is available 24/7 by calling 833-282-0825.
Customer service is available Mon-Thurs 7:30am-5:30pm at 707-665-3631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following City services are available:
Within Easy Pay you can processes and pay for the following City Services:
- Dog Licenses
- Donations for K-9 Fund
- Commercial and Residential Alarm Permits
Within Business Licenses you can register with the City to either apply for a new business license or renew your existing business license.
Within Utility Billing you can do the following:
- View and pay Utility Billing accounts online
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Set up automatic payments
- Schedule stop service for your account
Rental and Utility Assistance
The County of Sonoma is providing financial support to tnenats and landlords for both Rental and Utility assistance. Check socoemergency.org for information.
Local Customer Assistance Program
No water service will be disconnected for non-payment during the City Proclaimed Local Emergency due to the Shelter-In-Place Order
Should you need assistance in making a payment, Payment Plans will be made available.
- Payment plans include a short term extension or an alternative payment arrangement as discussed within on our Discontinuation of Residential Water Service for Nonpayment Policy. Please fill out the application HERE.
- Please call City staff at 707-665-3631 so we can see what we can do to help you.