Welcome to our online payment website!

Your options for resolving your cases through this site are as follows:


Eligibility for Mandatory DSC is based on several factors including the violation, your age, and your ability to meet the requirements. If you meet the requirements below, you will be required to upload a copy of your valid Texas driver’s license and current insurance. If you do not meet the requirements or are not eligible to complete the request online, this option will not be available to you through this site. You may be eligible to request Mandatory DSC in person, by mail, or email. You may contact the Court to inquire about eligibility or for other options.

 Requirements for requesting Mandatory DSC:

  • Have not completed a driving safety course or motorcycle operating training course to dismiss a citation within the 12 months before the date of the citation
  • Plead Guilty or No Contest
  • Make the request on or before 14 days from the date of the citation
  • Valid Texas driver’s license (DL) or active Military ID with license from issuing state
  • Current proof of automobile insurance
  • Pay the court costs and a reimbursement fee 

To begin the process for requesting Mandatory DSC, click the link below (“Click here to pay fines”). Please contact the court with any questions.

You may make payments for any of the cases below:

  •  Deferred Disposition Order (probation cases); (paying online does not constitute a request for deferred)
  • Show Cause Hearings, paying will constitute a waiver of your hearing and a judgment and conviction will be entered;
  • Judgment(s);
  • Payment plans or Paying your Judgment(s) or Order(s) instead of performing community service for the fines and fees;
  • Any new citation: if you pay any new citation you received without a court order, a plea of no contest and a judgment will be entered. The conviction will be reported to DPS to be placed on your driving record or criminal record if applicable.

You may NOT make payments for the following cases:

  • Juvenile cases: if you are a juvenile and received a citation you must appear in person with your parent(s) or guardian for your case; or
  • Assault family violence: if you are charged with a family violence case you must appear in person for this case.

Click the link below (“Click here to pay fines”) to make your payment.

If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment, please contact the Court at (361) 826-2500.

Click here to pay fines.