Welcome to our online payment website!
Your options for resolving your cases through this site are as follows:
MANDATORY DRIVING SAFETY COURSE (DSC)
Eligibility for Mandatory DSC is based on several factors including the type of violation, your age, and your ability to meet the requirements. You may contact the Court to inquire about eligibility or for other options. You may be eligible to request Mandatory DSC in person, by mail, or email.
If you meet the requirements below, you will be required to upload a copy of your valid Texas driver’s license and current insurance.
Requirements for requesting Mandatory DSC:
- Have not completed a driving safety course or motorcycle operating training course to dismiss a citation within the 12 months before the date of the citation
- Plead Guilty or No Contest
- Make the request on or before 14 days from the date of the citation
- Valid Texas driver’s license (DL) or active Military ID with license from issuing state
- Current proof of automobile insurance
- Pay the court costs and an administrative fee
If you are not eligible or do not meet the requirements for Mandatory DSC, this option will not be available on the following page; and if you continue, any payment made will result in a final conviction.
To begin the process for requesting Mandatory DSC, click the link below (“Click here to pay fines”). Please contact the court with any questions.
You may make payments for any of the cases below:
- Payment ordered in a Deferred Disposition (probation) Order;
- Payment in full to waive the Show Cause Hearing;
- Payment in cases with previously entered pleas of guilty or no contest and money is owed for an outstanding Judgment Order;
- Payment may be made on a case where there is an Order for a payment plan or an Order to perform community service to discharge the debt;
- Payment in full for a case where you have not previously entered a plea.
- You must enter a plea of guilty or no contest. The case(s) will be reported as a conviction to the Texas Department of Public Safety whereupon it may be entered on your driving record or criminal record.
Click the link below (“Click here to pay fines”) to make your payment.
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment, please contact the Court.