Welcome to our online payment website!
Your options for resolving your cases through this site are as follows:
You may make payments for any of the cases below:
- Payments ordered in a Deferred Disposition Order (probation);
- Pay in full to waive appearance at a Show Cause Hearing;
- Cases with previously entered pleas of guilty or no contest and money is owed on a Judgment or Order;
- Payment may be made on a case where there is an Order for a payment plan or an Order to perform community service to discharge the debt;
- Payment in full for a case where you have not previously entered a plea. (You must appear in person if you are charged as a juvenile offender, or if you are charged with assault family violence.)
- You must enter a plea of guilty or no contest. The case(s) will be reported as a conviction to the Texas Department of Public Safety whereupon it may be entered on your driving record or criminal record.
Click the link below (“Click here to pay fines”) to make your payment.
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment, please contact the Court.