Online Utility Account Access
Use this site to:
- Pay your bill via credit card or checking account*
- Set up re-occurring credit card and ACH payments*
- Opt-in to receive your utility bill via e-mail
- View & download your current and past utility bills
- View consumption history
- View your transaction history
- Opt-in to receive e-mail and/or text messages when your bill is due or is late
To access your utility account online you will need to set up an account. Have your utility account number (located on your bill) and your last payment amount handy and click "Continue to account access..." below.
If you do not have this information call City Hall at 618-281-7144 during normal business hours.
* A convenience fee is assessed when making an online payment. To avoid paying a convenience fee customers may:
- pay in-person at City Hall with check or cash during normal business hours
- mail payment directly to City Hall:
City of Columbia, PO Box 467, Columbia, IL 62236
- leave payment in drop box located in the parking lot of City Hall (checks only)
A conveniencefee for re-occurring ACH payments will not be assessed when set-up in-person at City Hall. Customers choosing this option must bring a voided check and completed application. Re-occurring ACH payment arrangements set up in-person will not show up in your online account.