Utility Billing Office Hours:
M-F 8am – 5pm
301 S. Blue Mound Road (City Hall)
Phone: 817-232-7097 X107
AFTER-HOURS WATER EMERGENCY: 817-232-0661
Credit and Debit card payments will incur a 3.5% processing fee in addition to any convenience fees.
The last payment amount needed to register for online access DOES NOT include any of the card process fees charged. Please refer to your last billing statement for last payment amount.
The responsibilities of the Utility Billing Department include:
- Water Bill Payments, Questions, and Concerns
- Trash Bin Replacement, Additional Trash Bin, and Trash Questions or Concerns
The responsibilities of the Public Works Department include:
- Water and Sewer Issues, Concerns, and Questions
- Park maintenence concerns
- Street Concerns and Questions
- Trash Bins are emptied every Thursday of the Month.
- Bulk Trash Pick-Up is on the First Thursday of every Month.
- You May Place Up to 4x4 Cubic Meters of Bundled Trash for Bulk Pick-Up.
- All Trash must be in a bag or container.
Trash Service Guide Link
YOUR TRASH BIN AND BULK TRASH WILL NOT BE PICKED UP IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE TRASH SERVICE GUIDELINES.