Welcome to our online payments website!
Please read the following information prior to submitting your online payment:
If you do not receive any search results, please contact the Bend Municipal Court at 541-388-5572 Option 9.
- Not all violations can be paid online.
- Paying your case in full waives the opportunity for a fine reduction.
- Paying your case in full may not satisfy all of the conditions of your sentence. For example, you may be
ORDERED to attend Traffic Safety School as a condition of your conviction.
- If you are submitting a No Contest plea along with your online payment, the Court will mail a copy of the judgment and any orders to the address listed on the citation. Please review the documents in case there are any conditions of your sentence.
- If the address on your citation is not your current mailing address,
DO NOT enter your plea online.
TRAFFIC SAFETY SCHOOL:
WARNING! If you have a traffic violation, you MAY be eligible for Traffic Safety School that would result in a dismissal of the violation once you successfully complete all conditions of the program.
However, if you pay your violation before you are approved and receive instructions for the Traffic Safety School program, a conviction will be placed on your DMV record and the case will be CLOSED. Dismissal through the
Traffic Safety School program will no longer be an option for you.