New Online Payments Website
Welcome! The Bella Vista POA Water Department billing system has changed. The legacy online payment system is no longer available. Customers wanting to utilize the new system will need to:
- Register a new account with Municipal Online Services. (Start Registration)
- Activate your account via the registration confirmation email sent from Municipal Online Services.
- Add your water account(s). You will be asked to provide your new account number and last payment amount. If this is your first billing, enter 0 for the payment amount.
Other Methods of Payment
In addition to our online payment option, we offer several convenient ways to make your payment:.
- In person at one of the two Water Billing Office locations with cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Set up automatic bank draft. Water charges/fees are drafted on the 15th of the month.
- Place payment at one of our four drop box locations at the Metfield Clubhouse, Town Center, Branchwood Clubhouse, or Water Billing Department.
- Remit payment by mail to: PO Box 1550 Lowell, AR 72745-1550. To ensure payments are credited properly, please include the payment stub with your check.
Powered by Badger Meter in association with the Bella Vista POA Water Department, EyeOnWater lets you see how much water you’re using and can even alert you to possible leaks on your property. (Sign Up)