Welcome to your online account manager
Paperless e-billing now available!
It’s here! We are pleased to announce a new paperless e-billing option. The benefits of switching from paper billing to e-billing:
- Reduce paper waste
- Spend less time sorting through mail - you’ll receive an e-mail notification when your bill arrives
- Access your bill 24/7 online
Opting for e-billing is easy! If you are already registered to use your Account Manager, simply select opt for e-billing. If not yet registered, follow the First Time User instructions below. Once registered you are ready to opt in to e-billing.
Questions? We are here to help – contact us at 360-342-5002 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Time Users:
- Select Register (located top, right) to access the Member Registration page
- Enter your information and select Create Member
- A verification email will be sent to you. Select the hyperlink within the email to complete the activation of your account
Once registration is complete, you will enter specific utility account information:
- Select the Utility Billing link (right, or top)
- Enter your utility account number as it is noted on your utility bill dated after 7-31-18 (XX-XXXXXX-XXX)
- Enter your last payment amount, found on your latest statement ("Payments Received"). New customers who have never made a payment with the city of Battle Ground will enter 0.00