Welcome to Batesville Utilities
Online Payment Website!
As the situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Batesville Utilities wants to make efforts where we can, so we will reduce the service charge.
As of April 23, 2020, NO service charge to the customer using this method of payment.
Please continue to practice Social distance and Wash hands and face often.
- You must know and enter your last payment to set up your account.
- If it is your first billing, enter -0- as your payment amount.
* Utility Billing
*To prevent Late notification, payments must be made on or before the 20th deadline.
*To prevent a Disconnected account, please pay: Online or through Kiosk before the first Monday of the month.
* If Disconnected: Customer must come to office drive through or call the office to make online payment, or go to our 24/7 Drive through Kiosk to make a payment,
* If Disconnected payment during regular work hours of 8:am to 4:30:pm, the customer must come in or call our main office 870-698-2415 to schedule a reconnection. Paid receipt must be shown to reflect; past due bill.
* If Disconnected and payment is made after 4:30pm, customer must call our after hours number; 870-698-2444 to schedule a reconnection. customer must show a paid receipt to reflect; past due bill.
*We will no longer reconnect after 6:PM or over the Weekend.
Customer must keep a copy of Online or Kiosk receipt to show service man when he gets there. Customer must be on location or reconnection will be delayed.