Online payments may result in a conviction on your driving record. If you would like to know options available for your citation, please contact the Court BEFORE using the online payment system.
DO NOT use the online payment system if any of the following apply:
- You want to keep the violation off your driving record through deferred disposition or driving safety course
- You want to request an extension for payment
- Your violation involves tobacco or alcohol
- You want to contest the citation
- You were under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- You are posting a cash bond for a warrant
Warrants paid online will clear within 24 hours (72 hours for weekends). Any holds on your TX driver's license will take 3-5 business days to clear in the DPS system.