Welcome to our online payment website!
Some citations may not be available for online payment and may need you to first make a personal appearance in court. If you experience any difficulties making a payment, please contact the Court.
You MAY go ahead and make a payment if you:
HAVE appeared in court, ENTERED a plea and you:
- are on (Deferred Disposition) probation; or
- scheduled for a Show Cause Hearing and wish to pay the fees; or
- have an extension to pay or a judgment/order to pay; or
- have a payment plan.
HAVE NOT appeared in court and wish to pay for your citation. You will be asked to enter a plea of ‘Guilty’ or ‘No Contest’. Payment will result in a conviction and may be reported to the Texas DPS to go on your driving record.
You MAY NOT go ahead if you are:
- a juvenile under the age of 17 years old; or
- a minor charged with any alcohol or tobacco-related offense; or
- charged with ASSAULT- Family Violence.
Driving Safety Course? Learn more.
Deferred Disposition Probation? Learn more.
The same rules apply to cases that are in active warrant status. If the Defendant is still in custody for this warrant and wish to be released, payment should be made at the jail to avoid any delay. Please call or visit the jail directly.
Any warrant paid online with no previous appearance will be recorded as a conviction.
PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OR RECEIPT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
If you wish to request a court date click here for instructions.